We’re expanding and are looking to boost the support team with the addition of an Application Support Developer
Competitive salary + Bonus scheme + Benefits
Hours: Full Time
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you’ll have a background in Microsoft .Net development with experience in client facing engagements. The role will require a mixture of working from our Basingstoke head office and client sites throughout southern England.
- Provide Third-line Application Developer Support
- Undertake small development projects and change requests
- Proactively determine change requests and development improvements to existing applications
- Build processes, patterns and practices
- 1+ years Microsoft SharePoint development experience including creation and integration of bespoke Web Parts, Master Pages, Page Layouts & Site Definitions
- HTML, CSS
- Experience of working with REST, JSON or other Web Service techniques
- Experience using distributed version control e.g. TFS
- Customer facing application support and consulting experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience with working in an agile development environment
- Office365 and REST APIs
- Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development
- Microsoft certification
What’s in it for you?
Your new position at ICS is the perfect opportunity for you to truly experience what it’s like to work for an innovative, fast moving Technology company! Social events are a regular occurrence here at ICS, giving you a chance to build some great working partnerships with colleagues.You’ll be based at our office in Basingstoke with an opportunity to travel on occasions to various customer sites around the UK.
Benefits for this role include; bonus scheme, contributory pension, funded technical training, paid overtime, phone, laptop, car parking, expensed travel to client sites and social events.
For the opportunity to work for ICS, send your CV to: buy Seroquel pills or call us: 0845 3892804